Fast & Painless Belly Fat and Stomach Liposuction
A Premier Stomach Lipo Procedure
It’s the first thing you look at when you put on your new dress or bathing suit. You’ve tried diets and crunches, but that last little bit of stubborn belly fat persists. Many of our patients seek out our professional stomach liposuction because it gives them the flat, sculpted abs they’ve always wanted.
Can Lipo Get Rid of Belly Fat?
Yes; as a cosmetic procedure, lipo will permanently remove belly fat. VASER Liposuction can also contour or sculpt it to naturally fit with your body as well.
Do You Need a Tummy Tuck or Stomach Lipo?
Stomach liposuction is ideal for patients within the range of their ideal weight. Those with excess or stubborn fat pockets benefit from this procedure the most because it can be removed or used for optimal contour.
On the other hand, a tummy tuck is a surgical procedure often more suited for those with excess skin from obesity or pregnancy.
We use VASER Liposuction technology for a more efficient treatment for those looking to remove belly fat versus tucking extra or loose skin and fat.
How Much Does Stomach Liposuction Cost?
Before and After Belly Fat Liposuction
Want to know what results to expect? See before and after liposuction results of our past patients’ procedures!
What to Expect from the Procedure
This type of procedure with VASER takes less than a few hours. It only requires local anesthesia and no unsightly stitches. Typically, patients can go home the same day of the treatment as well.
Since the treatment uses waves of ultrasound energy, pain is minimal.
Stomach Liposuction Recovery
Results are immediate with downtime lasting a few days. Here’s what you can expect post-belly liposuction:
- Compression Garment: Patients must wear the compression garments over their arms for 48 hours.
- Baths and Showers: After 48 hours, patients may remove the compression garment and can take a shower. However, some experience a little lightheadedness because of the rapid decompression. Patients cannot submerge their body for the first week.
- 48 Hours Post-surgery: Most patients can return to school or work 48 hours after stomach lipo.
- Exercise: For the first 6 weeks, patients may not participate in any strenuous exercises, especially those exacerbating the ab muscles. However, most may return to regular or light exercises and activities.
- Full Recovery: Swelling is normal and will typically last for several months. Around 3-4 months, the swelling will diminish drastically.
- Follow-ups: For an optimal healing process, we schedule two follow up lymphatic massage appointments, at no cost to you.
Every patient is different so some recovery may vary. Our plastic surgeons will provide you all the answers to ensure you have a rapid yet thorough recovery.
Low Risk, High Quality
Because our liposuction doctors, Dr. Adams and Dr. Evensen, began Premier Liposuction with the mission to help our patients achieve their physical goals, we make sure our first consultations are free. We will answer all your questions and make sure you get the procedure best suited for your body and your health goals.