Dr. Erik Evensen completed his Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of South Tampa and moved to Arizona to complete his medical track at Midwestern University. After earning his DO, he transferred to Midwestern University’s Illinois campus to complete his residency in Emergency Medicine.
Once he completed his formal education, he returned to the southwest and has been a resident of Las Vegas for over 15 years. Dr. Evensen enjoys scuba diving and volunteering in a few community organizations to serve at-risk children, the homeless population, and victims of domestic violence.
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Diplomate American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Obesity Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association