Dr. Evensen has a degree in Biology from the University of South Florida and a medical degree from Midwestern University in Phoenix, Arizona. He is dual board-certified in Emergency Medicine and Obesity Medicine. His passion for liposuction and aesthetics began during his 10-year career treating overweight and obese patients in his Nevada weight management clinics. He has now helped thousands of patients meet their weight loss goals and hundreds of patients obtain the shape they have been looking for through liposuction.
“Seeing patients get healthy and feeling comfortable in their bodies is amazing, and at the end of the day the smiles at their post-op visits tells their story.”
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Diplomate American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Obesity Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association