PROFESSIONAL & NATURAL BREAST AUGMENTATION
Enhance the look of your breasts with our top-rated breast augmentation in Las Vegas.
WHAT IS A NATURAL BREAST AUGMENTATION?
Also known as a “boob job”, our breast augmentation involves VASER liposuction to extract the fat from areas on your body that have reserves of fat, and performing a fat transfer to increase the size and enhance the shape of your breasts. The procedure also improves its asymmetry and enhance their look and feel. The breast enhancement procedure is highly personalized and tailored to meet the patient’s needs for optimal results.
Additionally, because it doesn’t involve any foreign items in your body (such as breast implants), it’s completely safe for your health.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Women unhappy with the natural look of their breasts may lack the confidence to wear some type of clothes and even feel inferior. A Premier breast augmentation procedure can improve the appearance of their breasts and make them feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
Add Curvature and Volume
Many women have naturally small breasts that don’t provide the desired curvature. The breast enlargement procedure can add the much-desired volume and curves to your breasts, making you feel more feminine and attractive.
Restore Breast Shape After Pregnancy or Due to Aging
After pregnancy, many mothers end up with sagging breasts, especially if they breastfed. Another popular cause of sagging breasts is aging. This type of cosmetic surgery can help increase the volume of the breasts to make them look perkier and youthful.
Even Out the Breast Asymmetry
While all women have some degree of breast asymmetry, for some, the difference between the breast sizes is too noticeable. Many women with this condition usually have problems choosing a bra size or fitting into some clothing. Breast enhancement can help even out breast asymmetry for a more natural look.
Who Is an Ideal Candidate for Breast Enhancement?
A good breast augmentation candidate should:
- Be in good physical health (no serious illnesses, untreated cancer, active infections)
- Have sagging, flattened, elongated, or breasts that aren’t even
- Have fully developed breasts
- Has adequate fat in the donor area for fat transfer
- Be at least 18 years and above
- Understand the associated risks
- Have realistic expectations
How long does a breast augmentation recovery take?
Patients are required to rest for the first 24 hours with plenty of fluids. Most return to regular activity after 24-48 hours. For patients who have a particularly physically intensive job, we’ll discuss modifying your return to work and certain physical restrictions. Additionally, with a very active individual, we’ll work with you to discuss a specific workout plan for when you return to the gym.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for the first four weeks.
- Sexual activity should be limited for the first two weeks.
- After 1 week, low impact exercise is permissible.
- 3 weeks post-surgery, you can jog, run, and do other cardiovascular work to get your heart rate up and burning calories like a seated bike, elliptical without the arms, Stairmaster, etc.
- After 6 weeks, continue strenuous exercise such as strength training, yoga, weight lifting, etc.
How Does Fat Transfer to Breast Augmentation Work?
Breast enhancement has three main steps:
- 1: Liposuction removes fat from the donor area.
- 2: Purification of the extracted fat is done and prepared for transfer.
- 3: A cosmetic surgeon injects specific points on the breasts to improve their shape and volume.
Breast augmentation surgery is usually done under general anesthesia. But, for a minor breast augmentation surgery where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, local anesthesia (or a numbing medication) may suffice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I exercise again after a breast enhancement?
When it comes to exercise in general, we recommend that you go on light-to-medium pace walks outdoors or in the gym after one week of rest.
- How much does a breast augmentation cost?
Breast augmentation costs start at $6,800 in Las Vegas and Phoenix.
- What’s the difference between breast augmentation and breast implants?
Breast augmentation generally involves using your own fat to increase the size of your breasts. Breast implants, on the other hand, are foreign items in your body, and your body might react differently to the implants than your own fat.
- What are the benefits of natural augmentation surgery?
To name a few benefits to augmentation surgery: Boosted confidence, added curvature, increased volume, and evened out symmetry.
Get the Natural Breast Enhancement You’ve Been Looking For
Looking for a better image? Try our natural, safer, and more effective fat transfer to breast augmentation instead. We can help you get firmer and attractive breasts naturally to make you feel more comfortable in your body.