Medical Assistant – Front of House
Full Time – Las Vegas
Our Front of House Medical Assistant (FHMA) is a key link in our relationships with new consultations/patients and must have the ability to connect with people on a professional, friendly and enthusiastic level to instill trust and confidence.
The main objective of this role is to ensure that all patients and prospective patients receive quality attention and care in the interactions they have with the Practice both in person or over the phone. The FHMA will partner closely with all staff members to achieve operational goals. Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in the clinic (not remotely). Our company is based on strong communication skills, hard work and a passion for the aesthetics field. An ideal candidate will embody all of these qualities.
Main responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Welcome and make patients and prospective patients comfortable. As the first person our patients/prospective patients meet, you are the first impression of the clinic. Develop professional and personalized relationships with patients.
- Accurately book, change and cancel appointments for front office.
- Create, maintain and file medical records
- Ensure that the coffee, tea, and water area is clean and stocked
- Ensure that the check-in and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing transactions accurately
- Provide detailed descriptions of Premier’s services to all inquiring patients
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency, while maintaining complete confidentiality in all patient matters in accordance with company policy
- Answer the phone promptly and professionally
- Handle patients’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully-stocked and well-organized work area
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low
- Must possess the ability to work without constant direct supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Assist in all areas of daily operation as requested by the Practice Manager
- Be on time and maintain consistent, regular attendance
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of our facility, core values, & our surgeons’ expertise
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of minimally invasive body sculpting & non-surgical cosmetic procedures
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 1-2 years of certified medical assisting with certifications up to date.
- Open availability
Preferable Job Qualifications
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Previous experience in both front and back office medical assisting preferred
- Be able to do something you love while making a positive influence, often changing the lives of patients.
- Growth potential for the right candidate
- Health insurance
- $17-25 / hr depending on experience