VASER Liposuction in Las Vegas
Uncover the New You With the Help of a VASER Liposuction Procedure
GET RID OF STUBBORN FAT WITH VASER LIPOSUCTION
No matter how much you might want to lose weight, or how hard you try to shed those extra pounds, sometimes it just doesn’t happen.
If you’ve hit a wall and don’t know how to proceed on your journey, VASER liposuction might be the weight loss alternative for you.
Ready to feel more confident in your own skin? Do you want to become the best version of yourself? You’ve come to the right place! Premier Liposuction offers minimally invasive VASER liposuction to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
What Is VASER Liposuction?
VASER liposuction is a minimally invasive treatment, targeting persistent and stubborn fat deposits around the body. As ultrasound technology, it sends out frequency waves to break down fat cells. When the fat cells break down, a suction process removes the fat.
How Much Is VASER?
Why Choose VASER?
LESS DOWNTIME, FASTER RECOVERY
This procedure is gentler on the body, causing less trauma, bruising, swelling, and pain. This means less downtime following the surgery plus quicker and easier healing. Results from a VASER procedure can be seen immediately with full effects of the treatment appearing within about three months.
On the other hand, traditional liposuction surgery can require up to three weeks of downtime and approximately six months to heal.
NO GENERAL ANESTHESIA
Unlike traditional liposuction and other surgical cosmetic procedures, the VASER system enables the ability to remove fat and contour multiple areas of the body during the same treatment. Performed while you’re awake, you’ll receive an oral medication beforehand to help you relax and local anesthesia to numb the treatment area. You’ll be alert and able to communicate with your surgeon during the procedure.
By not having to be put under for the surgery, patients avoid the risks associated with general anesthesia, which can have negative effects in some individuals and takes several days to leave the system.
Vaser Liposuction Before and After
See our past patients’ incredible liposuction before and after results!
Who Can Benefit From This Procedure?
VASER liposuction is perfect for healthy men and women near their target weight. Above all, our Las Vegas VASER liposuction procedure helps remove excess fat around certain areas, tighten up loose skin following a weight loss journey, or to help people tone up certain areas of the body.
What to Expect from the Procedure
- The sound waves target only the fat without damage to surrounding tissue such as blood vessels and nerves, resulting in smoother skin.
- Recovery is less painful than with traditional tumescent liposuction.
- VASER liposuction results are considered permanent as long as you maintain your post-operative weight.
- You shouldn’t need more than two days (possibly up to a week) of downtime with VASER liposuction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does VASER Liposuction cost?
- VASER liposuction costs start at $2,400 and can cost over $8,000 for full, 360 body sculpting. See our pricing page for more details.
- How long is VASER lipo recovery?
- As a minimally invasive procedure, the recovery time will be significantly shorter than traditional liposuction surgeries. Return to your daily routine within 24-48 hours following the procedure.
- What are the pros of VASER liposuction?
- The procedure has less swelling and bruising than with traditional liposuction, which requires more forceful movements to break up fatty tissue. Recovery is faster, too.
- Are there any side effects of VASER Liposuction?
- If your surgeon is not fully familiar with VASER technology, there’s some risk of scar tissue forming after VASER lipo. Only the best liposuction doctors can avoid this technical issue.
An Affordable Weight Loss Alternative
Because VASER liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure, it’s a much more affordable way to shed stubborn fat than other surgical liposuction procedures. VASER liposuction costs can vary depending on how much targeted fat, and which parts of the body we need to focus on.
Premier Liposuction provides consultations so you can get a clear idea of how much it’ll cost.