Las Vegas Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Get a curvier silhouette with our Brazilian Butt Lift in Las Vegas.
What Is A Brazilian Butt Lift?
As a fat transfer procedure, Brazilian butt lift surgery enhances the shape and size of your butt – without the use of implants. It involves extracting excess fat from at least two donor areas (which may include the abdomen, hips, thighs, or lower back) and then strategically injecting it into your butt for a firmer look.
Looking to achieve a fuller, curvier butt contour? Consider getting a Brazilian butt lift.
How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
The average cost of a Brazilian butt lift starts at $6,800. The butt augmentation procedure consists of extracting fat from your upper and lower abdomen, then transferring that fat to the buttocks. Pricing generally depends on which areas you want to tighten up and/or shape with liposuction.
Our cost for this is 20% less than the national average and includes sculpting your body while permanently removing unwanted fat from other areas of the body.
Where Can You Pull the Fat From?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BBL Surgery?
- BBL stands for Brazilian Butt Lift. Some use implants but with Premier Liposuction, we use a fat transfer procedure used to enhance the shape and size of your butt – without the use of implants.
- How much does a BBL surgery cost?
- Our most popular procedure, which consists of extracting fat from your upper and lower abdomen, then transferring that fat to the buttocks is $6,800.
- What is the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery recovery time?
- During the first 2 weeks after surgery, you shouldn’t lie directly on your buttocks. After 1 week, you can resume some lighter duties and resume fully after 10-14 days. Full results become visible after 6-12 months.
Fat Transfer to Buttocks Before and After
Discover our happy patients’ amazing butt lift before and after results.
Benefits of Getting a BBL in Las Vegas
Simultaneous Treatment of Body Parts
Since the procedure involves removing excess fat transfer from at least two problem areas and transferring it to the butt, you get a two-in-one body enhancement treatment. For instance, you can tone your abdomen and hips (by removing the excess fat), while enhancing your butt.
Balanced and Attractive Figure
By increasing the volume and curvature of your butt, you achieve a more balanced, attractive, and curvier silhouette. This can boost your self-confidence and make you more comfortable in your own skin.
Minimal Risk of Infection
As a minimally invasive procedure, it lowers the risk of infection. Additionally, the fat used for the butt lift is from your own body, which reduces the chances of any complications.
The Ideal Candidate for a BBL
A good BBL surgery candidate should:
- Have a BMI of 30 or less
- Have a butt that lacks fullness, shape, and size due to genetics or age
- Have good health condition (no serious illnesses or active infections)
- Not have excessive, sagging skin around the lower butt region
- Be at least 18 years of age
How Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Work?
A Brazilian butt lift has three main steps:
- 1: Liposuction is used to remove fat from at least two donor areas.
- 2: Purification of the extracted fat is done and prepared for transfer.
- 3: A cosmetic surgeon injects specific points on the buttocks to improve their shape and volume.
Our Las Vegas BBL surgery is usually done under general anesthesia, but for a minor butt lift surgery where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, local anesthesia (or a numbing medication) will be sufficient.
During the first 2 weeks after surgery, you shouldn’t lie directly on your buttocks. After 1 week, you can resume some lighter duties and resume fully after 10-14 days. Full results are visible after 6-12 months.
You should expect up to 40% of the injected fat to be reabsorbed by the body in the first 2 weeks. This is normal, which is why we overfill to compensate for that. Some will choose to have additional rounds of the BBL procedure performed to achieve the desired outcome.
Why Choose Us for Your BBL Surgery?
- Trained and qualified: Our liposuction doctors perform safe and professional fat transfers in Las Vegas.
- Experienced: We’ve performed many procedures over the years – we understand what we do.
- Licensed: We’re licensed by the state to perform professional Brazilian butt lifts.
- Well-equipped: Our facility is accredited and equipped with state-of-the-art operating tools and equipment.
Professional Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Do you want a curvier, natural-looking butt?
Our top-rated BBL procedures can help you feel more attractive and confident with your body.