ARM FAT LIPOSUCTION
A Premier Sculpting and Fat Removal Arm Liposuction Procedure
Remove the Arm Fat and Sculpt away the Flab
Are you shy to show your arms or wear sleeveless shirts? Do short sleeves and tank tops intimidate you because you’re self-conscious about your arms’ excess fat and skin? Prepare for Spring and Summer seasons with this self-esteem-boosting treatment.
Time to get rid of your arm flab and fat! Our arm liposuction procedure sculpts, removes fat, and tightens the skin so you can wear your clothes with confidence.
WHAT IS ARM LIPOSUCTION?
Arm liposuction removes excess fat and sculpts your arms. At Premier Liposuction, we use top-of-the-line technology called Renuvion to retract skin to reduce any sag or “arm flab.”
Our Vaser liposuction procedures target many problem areas for our patients, including chin and neck lipo. For the arm fat, this minimally invasive treatment can target the stubborn fat around the upper arms with premier ultrasound technology. Our top-rated doctors, Dr. Adams and Dr. Evensen, will liposculpture the under and the upper arm regions as well.
Because of this premier technology and surgeon skill, we can limit incisions and prevent scarring for permanent, fit arms.
The above patient shows off the liposuction done on her arms. Discover the transformed lives of those who opted for arm fat removal surgery. See more at our liposuction before and after gallery.
How Much Does Arm Lipo Cost?
An arm liposuction procedure costs $2,400. Costs may vary depending on if any additional areas are treated or if you choose to transfer the fat to contour another part of your body like the buttocks or breasts.
What to Expect before the Procedure
Requiring only local anesthesia and no stitches, the procedure only takes about an hour and has little postoperative discomfort or downtime. This allows you to resume your normal activities the following day.
Recovery and Results
Does arm liposuction really work? Yes, and you’ll notice results immediately! With no scarring and reduced sagging skin, here’s typically what to expect post-surgery:
- Same-day procedure: Patients may go home the same day of the procedure with limited use of their arms. We also require someone to drive our patients home.
- Compression Garment: Patients must wear the compression garments over their arms for 48 hours.
- Bathing: After 48 hours, you can remove the compression garment and can take a shower, but not a bath. Do not submerge your body in water for the first week.
- Day-to-day: Most patients can return to school or work 48 hours after arm lipo.
- Exercise: For the first 6 weeks, don’t participate in any strenuous exercises, especially those exacerbating the arms and arm muscles. However, most may return to regular or light exercises and activities.
- Full Recovery: Swelling is normal and will typically last for several months. Around 3-4 months, the swelling will diminish drastically.
- Follow-ups: For an optimal healing process, we schedule two follow up lymphatic massage appointments, at no cost to you.
And generally within a couple of months, you’ll fully recover, ready to show the world your youthful and toned arms.
Get Rid of Arm Flab for Good!
At Premier Liposuction, we offer free consultations so you can ask all the questions you may have.