Gynecomastia Surgery Las Vegas NV
Male Gynecomastia Liposuction and Breast Reduction
Male Breast Reduction with Gynecomastia Treatment
Men suffering from gynecomastia may have tried many different exercise regimens and diets to reduce their breast size. However, sometimes the only solution is gynecomastia surgery in Las Vegas, NV to get the fit and slim chest many men work so hard to achieve.
What Is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia occurs in men for a few reasons, including a hormone imbalance. The most common reason for gynecomastia in Las Vegas, NV is often attributed to the unusually high amounts of estrogen accompanied by low amounts of testosterone. Increased swelling and tender male breasts result from this imbalance of testosterone and estrogen.
Before and After Gynecomastia
Want to know what results to expect? See before and after the liposuction results of our past patients’ procedures!
- How much does Gynecomastia surgery cost?
- Gynecomastia surgery in Las Vegas and Phoenix costs as low as $2400. Instant estimates and post-op follow ups are free.
- Is the surgery safe?
- Yes, gynecomastia surgery is safe. The procedure is efficient and effective, using the minimally invasive technology of Vaser liposuction. Dr. Evensen and Dr. Adams both have years of experience in treating men with this male breast reduction procedure.
- How long is recovery from male breast reduction surgery?
- Recovery is 48 hours post-surgery. Patients may return to work or day-to-day activities after 48 hours but cannot submerge their body for the first week after the procedure. Swelling reduces within the first few months.
- Can male breast tissue grow back after Gynecomastia surgery?
- Once we remove the excess breast tissue, it’s gone for good. The breast tissue and swelling will not come back after the surgery. Patients will still need to keep up a healthy lifestyle to maintain their weight.
- Does insurance cover Gynecomastia surgery?
- Most health insurances do not cover male breast reduction surgery. Premier Liposuction provides some of the lowest costs in Las Vegas and Phoenix.
What to Expect from the Surgery
This type of procedure with Vaser takes less than a few hours. It only requires local anesthesia and no stitches at all. As a result, patients can go home the same day of the treatment.
The treatment uses waves of ultrasound energy so pain is nominal.
Results are immediate with downtime lasting a few days. Here’s what you can expect post-belly liposuction:
- Compression Garment: Patients must wear the compression garments over their chest 48 hours.
- Showers: After 48 hours, patients may remove the compression garment and take a shower. Patients may not submerge their body for the first week.
- 48 Hours Post-surgery: Most patients can return to school or work 48 hours after gynecomastia surgery.
- Exercise: For the first 6 weeks, patients may not participate in any strenuous exercises, especially those exacerbating the ab muscles. However, most may return to regular or light exercises and activities.
- Full Recovery: Swelling is normal and will typically last for several months. After 3-4 months, the swelling will diminish drastically.
- Follow-ups: For an optimal healing process, we schedule two follow-up lymphatic massage appointments, at no cost.
Ultimately, every patient is different so some recovery and results may vary. Our liposuction doctors and staff will provide you all the answers to ensure you have a rapid yet thorough recovery.
Fast & Painless Treatment
Dr. Adams and Dr. Evensen are passionate about helping people achieve their ideal weight goals. What are you waiting for? Life-changing results are a consultation away!